Spurs (h) pre-match thread

Spurs (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We will smash them . They will not be able to cope in anyway with our energy angles and press

They will be beaten in the tunnel when they see our focus and how every player in blue is better than them.

7 nil.
BlaringBestDamselfly-size_restricted.gif

Tried over fifty times to predict a Pep line up last season and was wrong every time , so here is the team he will not pick :) Ederson Walker , Stones , Laporte , Zinch Bernardo , Rodri , KDB Mahrez , Jesus , Sterling would be good to see Cancelo , Dinho and Foden get a few minutes

We will smash them . They will not be able to cope in anyway with our energy angles and press

They will be beaten in the tunnel when they see our focus and how every player in blue is better than them.

7 nil.
I love your optimism.

There's quite a lot to be said for it: "we are by far the more superior team" Tottenham know it, we know it, the world and his wife know it.

The problem with V.A.R. is that we'll need to score at least eleven goals to beat them seven nil.

Tried over fifty times to predict a Pep line up last season and was wrong every time , so here is the team he will not pick :) Ederson Walker , Stones , Laporte , Zinch Bernardo , Rodri , KDB Mahrez , Jesus , Sterling would be good to see Cancelo , Dinho and Foden get a few minutes

You wait. This is Pep and rotation. Ederson, Laporte, Stones, Otamendi, Angelino, Gundogan, Foden, Mahrez, Jesus, Aguero, Bravo

And it'll somehow work.

It's every f*cking game.

I'm also expecting the ref to get in the way a lot. Dean tried it against W.Ham, but the players just kicked the ball at him. There was three or four times he had to leap out of the way.
Makes no sense though. The new law says that, if the ball hits the referee, he has to stop the game. If he’d wanted to ‘get in the way’ surely he just would as it’s the easiest way to stop us attacking?

Pep Guardiola on Mauricio Pochettino: “I don’t know if Pochettino receives as many compliments from other managers like me, but I don’t think so. My opinion about him is a high standard, even if he doesn’t believe me, so he’s a top, top, top, top manager.”

He really isn't pep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.