Vertonghen
Rose
Sissoko
Ndombele
Eriksen
Lamela
Lucas Moura
Kane

To be fair, there's not a lot in it on paper. The big difference is that we have a far stronger bench than them. Son being out is great news for us.

I’d be playing fern in this to go up against Ndombele, his engine may get the better of Rodders...

Bottom line in this one is to play exactly how we did in the CL game, they can’t live with us in attack and I’m hoping we put an early statement out against a perceived title contender, going for a 4-2 with Radio Raheem continuing to fly!

I think it'll be a close game with both sides not quite up to speed yet.
I've gone for a draw, hope i'm wrong

Great win of course but West Ham were shite, Spuds will be better

Agreed, however, what I love about this team is the switch in gears when needed

5-0 in maybe 2nd gear, we’ll be ready for them, as is the norm over the last 2 and half years, and an early statement sets the tone for season. Incredible what we are witnessing and I personally think we will have to much for them, even on 3rd gear (:

Great win of course but West Ham were shite, Spuds will be better

We can beat anyone in the league 5-0 on our day.

Against West Ham, the team was not really at it for long periods, both the players and Pep said as much.

If we come out of the gate at our best, Spurs can't cope with us at their best.

We've put 9 goals past them in the last 4 league games, including a 4-1, a 3-1, and the 1-0 at Wembley after our horror week in the centurions season.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.