Spurs (h) pre-match thread

Spurs (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Always think that when we play our way, we’ve just got something on Spurs and Arsenal, and psychologically their players seem to know it, too. When we decided to adapt our style, Spurs got the better of us, but even then it took us missing a penalty for them to win on the night and VAR calls to go their way for them to win the tie. Quite sure Guardiola will set up to attack them, and our players will be desperate to assert themselves.

Trophy dodging in the 80’s , FA CUP WINNERS IN 81 and 81 and Eula cup in 84 .
In the 90’s we went almost bust , butthatks to El Tel and Sugar-we survived , we were never in the top 5 spenders, but still won the FA cup in 91 big spenders.
It was only when Enic and Levy took over did we start under Redknapp did we start getting in the top 8 .
Why can’t you just be gracious and thankful of your transformation
Oh we are but when you come on here repeating the bollocks the media feed you then you are going to get some stick and what the fuck is the Eula cup? no need for the capitals either

Always think that when we play our way, we’ve just got something on Spurs and Arsenal, and psychologically their players seem to know it, too. When we decided to adapt our style, Spurs got the better of us, but even then it took us missing a penalty for them to win on the night and VAR calls to go their way for them to win the tie. Quite sure Guardiola will set up to attack them, and our players will be desperate to assert themselves.
He had better not hamper us by not playing our usual game,still annoys me that he did

He had better not hamper us by not playing our usual game,still annoys me that he did

Sure there might be others occasions, but I think he has only done so away in the CL. Playing cautiously this time could be playing Rodri instead of Gundogan, and playing Walker instead of Cancelo, but I’m happy with any such selection :-)

Trophy dodging in the 80’s , FA CUP WINNERS IN 81 and 81 and Eula cup in 84 .
In the 90’s we went almost bust , butthatks to El Tel and Sugar-we survived , we were never in the top 5 spenders, but still won the FA cup in 91 big spenders.
It was only when Enic and Levy took over did we start under Redknapp did we start getting in the top 8 .
Why can’t you just be gracious and thankful of your transformation
I’m gracious enough to not rock up on a Spurs fan forum giving it large.

We need to wary of Tottenham, we should have what it takes but if we're not clinical we're asking for trouble. They'll try and do us with quick attacking transitions so I hope we're prepared for cries of tactical fouling again.

I don't think the team picked matters TOO much. The team that started against West Ham should be more than good enough really, but a couple of changes (eg Aguero or Bernardo) might happen anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.