General Videogame Thread

Sega Mega drive was released 30 years ago today. My very first console and I still remember it fondly.

Golden Ax
Sonic
NHL 94 & 95
Toejam & Earl
Ayrton Senna's Super Monaco GP II
Streets of Rage II
Jungle Strike
Sensible Soccer

Just some of my favourite games for that console

Sega Mega drive was released 30 years ago today. My very first console and I still remember it fondly.

Golden Ax
Sonic
NHL 94 & 95
Toejam & Earl
Ayrton Senna's Super Monaco GP II
Streets of Rage II
Jungle Strike
Sensible Soccer

Just some of my favourite games for that console
Wonder boy 3 was one of my all time fav games and probably the one that addicted me to rpg.

Not sure. I remember you played different animals and as you progressed got different abiliities. You ended as the eagle and flew up to the floating city. Christ only probably 30 odd years ago.
There’s an updated HD version of it available. You can play it in its original form as well.

http://www.thedragonstrap.com/

Finally done it. 100% completion.

ihjfbchyg0h31.jpg

AI in gaming has evolved very little the last 20 years. It's because most people prefer multiplayer games of course but also because it's so damn hard to make and requires very skilled programmers. As long as flashy graphics sells mp games it's not likely to change. Too bad for those of us who despise other people and prefer good single-player games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.