Spurs (H) Post Match Thread

I genuinely have no desire to go Bournemouth next week now. I was at West Ham last week where the Sterling offside ruined the celebrations for the next goals even when VAR benefited us. Today I didn’t celebrate until after a few seconds.
I know it sounds daft but there’s more to football than seeing correct decisions. If I just wanted to see correct decisions then I’d stay and watch it at home. VAR just leaves me numb. Pre var if you got a decision it was a joy and if it went against you you’d have a moan and wait for MOTD to see if it was right or not. Everytime there’s a goal I don’t want to just stand soullessly until a man 100s miles away decides the outcome.
100%

We have to take it on the chin.
It's hear to stay but it's ruining the game.
That aside we missed countless chances to finish them off and the incident at the end could have been irrelevant.

It's a not a knee-jerk comment, I really don't feel like watching the Bournemouth game now. It feels daft to watch it, when you can check the result after, then Wath the highlights.

If that had gone the other way, I'd feel sorry for Spurs fans and sti dame the same thing.... Football has turned to shit! The pure ecstacy of a late winner going in has now been quelled.
if that was against united I would be fucking loving it ,finish our chances and last minute goals wouldn't be necessary, we were brilliant today bar two sloppy bits of defending,WTF was eddie playing at for their first , tomorrows another day ,you'll be up for it next sunday

Ederson should have done better for their 1st, his positioning was way off. The ball was nowhere near the post, regulation save with normal positioning.

I remember being at a fans forum years ago when Stuart Pearce was our manager, somebody asked him how he felt about technology and video replays coming in to football, he was strongly against it and said it would ruin the game(some would say not as much as his football did but that's another story...).

Anyway he was bang on. I didn't celebrate the first two goals too much just in case, the 3rd goal I went mental. That will teach me. Last minute winners are one of the best feelings you can have as a football fan, that has now gone forever.

Thank fuck 93:20 happened before VAR. Can you imagine, in 20 years time watching back our greatest ever moment, seeing all the celebrations, Joe Hart, Mancini going mad etc, then everything stops for a minute while VAR checks the goal, it would have ruined it forever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.