Bury fans club AFC start a new life in NWCL

do you think we can give them the money back for Colin bell ?? he was not all that was he hahaha and after what we have seen over the last 10 years with silva KDB hahahahahaha

I can see the crass of 92 moving Salford City there after buying the ground for next to nowt once Bury go. Then the transformation of the mini rags will be complete - just like them they won’t play in the city they’re named after.

This scenario has been coming for years with lower league clubs and I fear Bury may be the first of many,like a domino effect,always thought Oldham may be at risk of this also.

If we put money and players in probably find ourselves banned from league and fa cups as can’t be in same competition as anyone who you have a financial interest in.

Never seen Bury play except vs
City but I'd be more sorry to see them go under than if City lost on Saturday.

Agree. I feel for the fans but a phoenix club will get my support rather than throwing cash at this guy. He might even have bought the club in the hope a benefactor comes along with £1million but as he hasn't filed any accounts yet we don't know what dividends/expenses he's taking out of the business so don't know how good a businessman he really is.

I'm surprised John Whittaker of Peel Holdings hasn't stepped in what with him being raised in the town. I know he's a rag but ... well maybe there's the answer.

Peel Holdings are ergh (don't want to get sued, ah bollocks) money grabbing bastards who are run by a man who lives to make money and fuck the little guy, so no way would he save Bury, as you say I feel for the fans but they don't run the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.