Spurs thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not being funny
But some of us have long memories
Well I am 55 and have a long memory too? What has that got to do with the Spurs fans on here?? All this talk of trophy cabinet etc etc is exactly what we have slagged off the rags and dippers for, for decades.. If you have a beef regarding Spurs that's fair enough but I presume its not against the lads on here who seem decent to me..!

Well I am 55 and have a long memory too? What has that got to do with the Spurs fans on here?? All this talk of trophy cabinet etc etc is exactly what we have slagged off the rags and dippers for, for decades.. If you have a beef regarding Spurs that's fair enough but I presume its not against the lads on here who seem decent to me..!

Not cock waving here mate honest
55 years is how long I have been watching city and I am not having a personal go at the TH fans on here .
But as a fan base yes I have some quite bitter memories of them

No luck in it, Friends in the right places.

Which just proves what matters in this World is who you know not how much cash you have.

Although it is odd that despite having friends in all the right places we still have not won anything. City on the other hand have no friends. Yet you appear to have won loads.

Oh well...

Last edited:
smart
Which just proves what matters in this World is who you know not how much cash you have.

Although it is odd that despite having friends in all the right places we still have not won anything. City on the other hand have no friends. Yet you appear to won loads.

Oh well...

Smart arse

Although it is odd that despite having friends in all the right places we still have not won anything. City on the other hand have no friends. Yet you appear to have won loads.

Oh well...
Bitter Spurs fan arrives......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.