Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
" Why are so many of my fellow Liverpool fans so unpleasant? "
https://blaneyblog.dailymail.co.uk/...f-my-fellow-liverpool-fans-so-unpleasant.html
Evans is specifically referred to by the writer of this piece. Tony writes for the now on-line The Independent. Independent could not be further from the truth.
His latest opinions were released through a national media outlet on the day of the Champions League draw and were yet another attempt to undermine City with distortions.

The comments from liverpool fans he quotes perfectly sum up their collective vileness.

I still find absolutely bizarre the absolute utter vileness of liverpool fans collective hate towards Sterling when he moved to City.

Their online collective mainly race based hate was encouraged and supported by many various ex players and completely swept under the carpet by the national media and to this day is never referred to when they act ‘surprised’ at other vile racists at other clubs posting their online hate.

The media supported and encouraged the hate until Sterling called them out on it, but they will never admit their culpability in its continued presence, complete two face wankers.

The comments from liverpool fans he quotes perfectly sum up their collective vileness.

I still find absolutely bizarre the absolute utter vileness of liverpool fans collective hate towards Sterling when he moved to City.

Their online collective mainly race based hate was encouraged and supported by many various ex players and completely swept under the carpet by the national media and to this day is never referred to when they act ‘surprised’ at other vile racists at other clubs posting their online hate.

The media supported and encouraged the hate until Sterling called them out on it, but they will never admit their culpability in its continued presence, complete two face wankers.
Well put .

taken from https://blaneyblog.dailymail.co.uk/...f-my-fellow-liverpool-fans-so-unpleasant.html
Their lives are filled with such all-consuming hatred and bitterness that they must truly be the most miserable, unhappy and dissatisfied group of people alive. One can only have pity for such wretches.

I wonder if Burnley will put the same superhuman effort to stop the dippers as they did to us at the end of last season?.....Yes that's what I thought lol!

iirc dippers played them a few games before we did and they were awful, totally inept. Then of course it was their ‘local derby’ (in their minds) and they put on a cup final defensive display....

I reckon we're going to have to beat these home and away to win the league. What sort of team we'll be able to put out in hose games at the current rate of attrition doesn't bear thinking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.