Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you’re sound personally, but the response you get from others is more rooted in the egregious and unwarranted disrespect that your fans have shown ours, especially on-line.

Which supporter is deserving of more credit?

1. a middle aged guy who, contrary to the wishes of his immediate family, at the age of six, started supporting City when they were a force, but watched that force pitifully wain over the course of the next three decades. Someone who has followed them since that first visit to Maine Road, still held a season ticket when the club was at its lowest ebb, in the third tier, some 23 years later; and someone who has been to pretty much every significant game they've played over the last 40 years, including every last day promotion and relegation (except West Ham in ‘87); a supporter who is simply enjoying his club doing well. A club that has consumed him for most of his life.

2. Some internet guy from Oslo, with a YNWA duvet, who is sexually attracted to his mother.

Your internet wanks can get to fuck; Blues my age - we’ve earned our fucking stripes.

We deserve every second of this.

Any pics of the mother?

Apologies if I touched a nerve there...truly, I actually thought I was being quite sensible with not really any attempt at wummery. Simply pointing out that a 5 year difference could easily be the explanation as to a toning of his body, but also enjoying the allusion to doping.
As I said above and have said previously, I enjoy visiting here and took no offence in your post, so rest assured there is no need to apologise.
I do appreciate though that any slightly dissenting voice or opinion can sometimes be quite unsettling.

All things being equal you wouldn't come across as condescending, but as all things are not equal, you do.

Last edited:
2. Some internet guy from Oslo, with a YNWA duvet, who is sexually attracted to his mother.
Given that the chances are she could be a lovely open minded blonde lady then that could actually be very likely.

On your other points I totally agree that the keyboard warriors from across the globe (of all clubs) do a disservice to those diehard fans who have followed there club through thick and thin over the years.
From my own first game with my dad, to going on my own until going "down south" to Uni, I do think I lived in a bubble of the glory years of the late 70's and 80's.
Going to London and then going to any game I could, and then working for 2 seasons as a steward at The Old Den gave me a better view of the game and the fans.
"Time served" certainly brings about a more reasoned view of the glory and idiocy that football can be and provoke.
The internet is a wonderful thing but also does give a chance for many to be complete dicks, to poke others and then run away. I think you have to have had both the rise and fall from success to understand that being moderate in posts is the best policy...or accept being called on being a boastful/arrogant/ignorant dick

with all the gossip and speculation about lionel signing for us, this rawk gem is ...well.....lost for words !

That said, I'd love to see him here bullying the bottom 16 teams, whilst failing when he comes up against us again (the mere sight of Andy Robertson will trigger PTSD).

and this ....
Really, I am kind of floored, that the team that was almost banned for a few seasons in Europe is now talking about Messi at the Etihad.

Last edited:
with all the gossip and speculation about lionel signing for us, this rawk gem is ...well.....lost for words !

That said, I'd love to see him here bullying the bottom 16 teams, whilst failing when he comes up against us again (the mere sight of Andy Robertson will trigger PTSD).

and this ....
Really, I am kind of floored, that the team that was almost banned for a few seasons in Europe is now talking about Messi at the Etihad.
They were banned for 6 years from Europe and were able to buy the vegetarian Suarez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.