Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully that wont need to be the case.

People have said it was risky not replacing kompany but I'm not convinced. We had 3 quality centre backs and another player who is more than apt there.

It's just we are fucking cursed with injury.

Poor lad, was just being recognised by the wider audience as the player we know he is.... if it’s as feared, let’s hope for a swift recovery. Think we’ll have to dip into bud transfer window in Jan!

Eric Garcia is an incredible talent, this might be the opportunity he needs to get his break through and in a few months time when Aymeric is back, we'll be better off than ever and no one will be talking about transfers.

Fernandinho, Otamendi, Stones and Garcia is genuinely the second best central defence in the country at worst.

Reactions: cjn
Eric Garcia is an incredible talent, this might be the opportunity he needs to get his break through and in a few months time when Aymeric is back, we'll be better off than ever and no one will be talking about transfers.

Fernandinho, Otamendi, Stones and Garcia is genuinely the second best central defence in the country at worst.

Walker can be a pretty decent CB too with Cancelo playing at RB. Wouldn't be surprised if Pep plays Walker at CB over Otamendi and Garcia.

Football can be fucking cruel , he's been ignored by Deschamps for whatever reason, and when he does get selected he suffers this injury.

Hope it's not too serious and he recovers to his best soon .

I think he probably could have walked off without a stretcher if it was ligaments....to be honest I'm hoping its a broken tibia or fibia, he'd be back before Christmas.
Yes it’s weird when you hope for a break. Would be the better scenario of the two for sure.

Our best centre half by a mile, will be a huge miss

He is our best CB and was ranked third best in the world earlier in the week but I don't think he is a mile ahead of Stones or Ota. If he is out for an extended period, which seems a distinct possibility, it will be a big blow but not an insurmountable one.

I hope for his sake that it's not a injury that limits his long term progression.

He is our best CB and was ranked third best in the world earlier in the week but I don't think he is a mile ahead of Stones or Ota. If he is out for an extended period, which seems a distinct possibility, it will be a big blow but not an insurmountable one.

I hope for his sake that it's not a injury that limits his long term progression.

It's only my opinion but Stones and Otamendi are nowhere near the class of Laporte.
Hopefully Stones can get fit and step up but i have my doubts, hopefully i'm wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.