United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reckon United are about the level of the Liverpool team that finished 8th in 15/16. They too had a few players capable of big moments who could do something good and win them again when they pulled their finger out:

Liverpool had a young Sterling, Coutinho, old Gerrard, Sturridge etc

United have Rashford, Pogba, Martial who can still score a long ranger or show a bit of individual skill, maybe Mata to score a FK.

But both teams but were largely useless as a team due to none of them being leaders, and the bang average nonsense around them.

Liverpool - Leiva, Moreno, Skrtel, Sakho, Lallana, Markovic, Borini, Allen, Borini etc...

United - Shaw, Lindelof, Fred, McTominay, Jones, Pereira, Matic, Young, Lingard etc.. even De Gea's gone crap.

That's their level now. They'll win the odd game 4-0 one week, then get beat by Brighton or someone. Reckon they'll finish about 7th/8th. And i fucking love it.

Who?

Carlton is just shite!

The lad I was working with today said that Merlin and KdB work to win the ball back as soon as they lose it, whereas haircut 100 just stands there.
Been away all weekend, just watched saturdays MotD- was he injured at the end, seemed to hardly want to run, and no movement with a slight limp?

This will be un-popular (I myself find it a very unsavoury thought), but I think that if he can curb his 'Bodgersness' that he will be a consideration to replace Guardiola (pending on how long he stays) or the replacement after that.............
Couldn't see him here, but I do think he's a good coach and could end up on the rags radar. His ego couldn't turn it down and his Brendanisms could be comedy gold

If we compare the rag front line of rashford,martial and James or greenwood to other teams front lines,you actually realise how piss poor those three are..have left out ourselves,scousers,spurs and arsenal as I feel that’s the top 4..
Bournemouth
King
Wilson
Solanke.
Burnley
Wood
Barnes
Rodriguez.
Chelsea
Abraham
Giroud
pulisic.
Everton
Richarlison
Iwobi
Kean.
Leicester
Vardy
Maddison
Perez.
Watford
Gray
Deeney
Deulofeu.
West Ham
Haller
Anderson
yarmalenko.
Wolves
Jimenez
Jota
cutrone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.