Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's literally In-sane (see what I did there), we didn't have Leroy or Jesus to call upon at the weekend.

It's only when they are not there, you appreciate fully the immense quality of our squad?

I was coming around to the idea of getting £140m if Bayern were serious, but I have already started to miss what Leroy gives us.

Txiki and Pep have already laid the groundwork for when Sergio and Dave have gone.

We need to stick with Leroy and Jesus, the rest of the market needs to find £200m plus just to match that quality.

They are already City players and can deliver for so many years to come.

Same goes for Mendy, Laporte, Raheem, Stones, Bernardo, Cancelo, Foden, Eddie.

In good hands.
Yep i said to someone on here that we would miss him more than we thought as an option off the bench if nothing else,in terms of squad depth and options he is a big miss,can't assume raz and bernie can repeat last seasons form

It's literally In-sane (see what I did there), we didn't have Leroy or Jesus to call upon at the weekend.

It's only when they are not there, you appreciate fully the immense quality of our squad?

I was coming around to the idea of getting £140m if Bayern were serious, but I have already started to miss what Leroy gives us.

Txiki and Pep have already laid the groundwork for when Sergio and Dave have gone.

We need to stick with Leroy and Jesus, the rest of the market needs to find £200m plus just to match that quality.

They are already City players and can deliver for so many years to come.

Same goes for Mendy, Laporte, Raheem, Stones, Bernardo, Cancelo, Foden, Eddie.

In good hands.
You think he will sign a new contract then?

Not sure about that, one day before the season ends we are going to go into a match with a bench of Otamendi, Walker, Fernandinho, Silva, Foden, Sané and Aguero and the sheer insanity of this squad will hit home. The greatest ever assembled.

One thing I will say is that juggling the squad and keeping everyone happy might have gotten pretty impossible if we had all the forwards and midfielders fit all season.

Any idea who will replace Sergio?

Do you really worry about things like this?

Who ever it is, they'll be world class and one of the best strikers on the planet.

Just enjoy Serge while hes here for the next 2 seasons and the powers that be will make sure he is replaced adequately when the time comes.

Do you really worry about things like this?

Who ever it is, they'll be world class and one of the best strikers on the planet.

Just enjoy Serge while hes here for the next 2 seasons and the powers that be will make sure he is replaced adequately when the time comes.
Exactly !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.