Frimpong signs for Celtic

Status
Not open for further replies.
So 1m assuming he becomes a first team regular. The sell on clause very may well make us more than the original fee.

I think him signing for Celtic says quite a bit, as there's teams in the Bundesliga, Italy, France, perhaps even Spain, that he would improve if those teams had looked at him, and thought him talented enough, but he's gone to Scotland, yes their best team, but in a poor league. The fee is next to nothing (as I expect his wage will be), we can hope he improves enough to become PL level, and earn us something from the 30% sell on. Hopefully he'll get to play plenty of games, we'll see.

I think him signing for Celtic says quite a bit, as there's teams in the Bundesliga, Italy, France, perhaps even Spain, that he would improve if those teams had looked at him, and thought him talented enough, but he's gone to Scotland, yes their best team, but in a poor league. The fee is next to nothing (as I expect his wage will be), we can hope he improves enough to become PL level, and earn us something from the 30% sell on. Hopefully he'll get to play plenty of games, we'll see.

Hopefully he will play a bit but I dont think he will be first choice. Could well be just a stepping stone though. Gets some first team games, prove you have what it takes and get the real clubs interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.