Was Alan Ball as bad as people remember?

My memories are vague but wasn’t Clark excellent at Forest before? It’d seem a logical appointment on paper.

The Royle Rollercoaster must have been a ride. Relegated, promoted, promoted, relegated.

Yep, think it was a decent, sensible appointment in the context of the time. And we played some ok stuff at the end the 96/97 season which gave us some optimism. Makes what happened in 97/98 even more inexplicable.

Yep, think it was a decent, sensible appointment in the context of the time. And we played some ok stuff at the end the 96/97 season which gave us some optimism. Makes what happened in 97/98 even more inexplicable.

Thought so. I always liked Forest. For Cloughie perhaps. I was young and in to music, reading etc. Football was new to me.

I guess Peter Reid’s claim to fame is that he was in charge when the infamous “Niall Quinn’s disco pants” incident occurred...what a story that was!!!

Like United now, we were picking managers in the dark.young, then old, tried , then untested, fat , then thin. Alan Ball it was time for ginger,
I remember him for Buster, and the song.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.