Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was, originally, but then someone derailed it all... not sure who, but I strongly suspect it was fucking Sterling.

Not going to name names but I heard it through the grapevine that he was a brilliant soul singer.

And how about as a "defensive" fullback, which is an equal part of his role is it not?
I can't recall his defensive play because City spend most of their time attacking.

May I refer you to Trent Alexander. He is useless at defending. Doesn't matter because he plays for an offensive side.

AWB was excellent for Palace because they were a counter-attacking, and few can dribble past AWB, but going forward he's terrible.

We know how good Mendy was going forward because we saw it all the time for few games he played for City. We don't really know how good he is defensively. I saw enough though to know that he'll be a massive asset for City if he can maintain his fitness and get his old game back. It wont be easy after such a long absence. He's probably just very happy now to be back training.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.