United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
This makes me almost warm to Roy Keane. The look on Neville’s face is priceless.

I have been managed by a bully (work not sport) but I have the same views as Keane towards a bully. I wouldnt do anything to help the manager that bullied me and told him that on the day I left. As the saying goes i wouldn't piss on him even if he was on fire.
We dont know 100% what went on at utd but one thing is clear fergie was a bully in fergie's eyes he might see himself as a disciplinary.
Fergie bullied the press, the bbc, the refs the fa so I would guess he bullied his players.
Fergie took on the two Irish guys because of greed our a horse, they didnt like being bullied so sold their shares in utd and hence the mess the scum are in now it's mostly all fergie's fault for being a greedy.
Keane has seen all ( and more I would guess) this going on at a club he clearly cares for so tells it as it is. You could say Keane in the only ex player brave enough to speak out. Will Beckham ever come out and say why fergi really kicked that boot into his face which that's be honest could have cost him his eyesight. How many other things went on that is kept quiet ?.

Reports of van der Sar close to being made DoF.
He's been CEO of Ajax since 2016, had 4 or so years there before that as head of marketing (according to wikipedia).
So no obvious previous in the role, but would seem to fit the bill all too well, and clearly better than Rio unfortunately.
Lets hope this season is so bad he can't get them out of the hole they're getting into.

I have been managed by a bully (work not sport) but I have the same views as Keane towards a bully. I wouldnt do anything to help the manager that bullied me and told him that on the day I left. As the saying goes i wouldn't piss on him even if he was on fire.
We dont know 100% what went on at utd but one thing is clear fergie was a bully in fergie's eyes he might see himself as a disciplinary.
Fergie bullied the press, the bbc, the refs the fa so I would guess he bullied his players.
Fergie took on the two Irish guys because of greed our a horse, they didnt like being bullied so sold their shares in utd and hence the mess the scum are in now it's mostly all fergie's fault for being a greedy.
Keane has seen all ( and more I would guess) this going on at a club he clearly cares for so tells it as it is. You could say Keane in the only ex player brave enough to speak out. Will Beckham ever come out and say why fergi really kicked that boot into his face which that's be honest could have cost him his eyesight. How many other things went on that is kept quiet ?.

Too much use of that word.

There are plenty of alternatives available, including GPC, pisscan, OPN, purple nose, baconface, etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.