United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Rag supporter once told me a few tales about him... nothing to do with the football side of things, but the agents/transfers side of things... brown envelopes, family members as agents etc. etc... let's just say a few nests were well and truly feathered... allegedly.

Yeah, i've heard a few stories myself that if true would cast him in a totally different light to how the media portray him.

. Will Beckham ever come out and say why fergi really kicked that boot into his face which that's be honest could have cost him his eyesight. How many other things went on that is kept quiet ?.
I remember that.
Reading your post made me think: Did he kick the boot at him and it accidentally flew up and hit him in the head or, did he throw it at his head..

Big Rag supporter once told me a few tales about him... nothing to do with the football side of things, but the agents/transfers side of things... brown envelopes, family members as agents etc. etc... let's just say a few nests were well and truly feathered... allegedly.
I heard from a very reliable source that the biggest scandal during Ferguson's time at United was on the non-football procurement side. There were and still are a hell of a lot of big contracts attached to providing various services to the organisation. It is not just about transfers and agents fees.

I heard from a very reliable source that the biggest scandal during Ferguson's time at United was on the non-football procurement side. There were and still are a hell of a lot of big contracts attached to providing various services to the organisation. It is not just about transfers and agents fees.
I'd love you spill the beans but Piscan would probably call in the lawyers.

Just on a side note, how did the horse get on after all this trouble about it? Did it go on and make as much money as everyone appeared to believe it would? And what happened to the two guys after selling up to the Glaziers?

Ajax have a very mature footballing ethos and structure in place and they are a big fish in a small pond
It will take the rags years to replicate anything like this, plus they are competing in the richest league in the world
And if you look at the investment into our academy, we're still some way off producing a steady stream of potential first team players

It's not that I don't hope you're right, and yes, it would take them years to get their whole organisation sorted (or even just most of it) but I don't think they need to replicate ourselves or Ajax in the short-term. What they need right now is somebody to make sensible, well planned decisions on the playing side and I think van der Sar can probably do that. If they go into next summer with a good plan they have the finances to turn things around (and unfortunately Ole won't be part of that plan) but if they go into it badly prepared they're likely to compound the mess and mire themselves in the hole they've dug. This is a big year - maybe not to the extent of make or break, but certainly fix or damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.