Where did you meet the love of your life, and what happened?

At school.I was 2 years older and once I left,got into a job and had a few other girlfriends.
Went to a Christmas Eve piss up with my then new bride of 6 months.
Saw my ex girlfriend from school who was the 18 and we had a "Christmas kiss".
I asked her to give me a ring at work and she did.Ended up seeing her regularly but in end we got caught out.
Now been married to my second wife who was the "other lady" in the affair and more than happy for the last 44 years of marriage.
11 months for a first time marriage is not long is it ?
Must also add that my first wife was pregnant at the time.17 years later my first wife got in touch to say that Terri our daughter wanted to meet me,even though I allowed my wife to legally adopt her to her new husband and someone I knew.
She is now 45 years of age,we still meet regularly,along with my two granddaughters who are 14 and 12.
Quite strange that my first wife totally ignores my wife ... even though she herself has been married 3 times !!! However me and her get on very well ... for some reason.

Great teeth.

We met playing cards online ..... and we sat at the same table in the MSN gaming zone by chance .....met in 2002 ...long distance dating for 3 years ....married in 2005 .....she has been the love of my life since we met and always will be ...we were both going through divorces at the same time and started out as friends for a few weeks then it got serious, she visited me in Manchester and I went to Florida, first time I went was to see if we had the same connection in person than on the phone etc, and we did :)

417798_10151455213306099_646292857_n.jpg

Not a word to Mrs Ewing, but I first met her at the '55 Cup Final where she lost 3-1 to Newcastle.
Ha! Mine too. Probably best explanation of love for MCFC I've ever heard.
(that apart the answer would be the White Lion pub on Putney High Street in 1984.)

We met playing cards online ..... and we sat at the same table in the MSN gaming zone by chance .....met in 2002 ...long distance dating for 3 years ....married in 2005 .....she has been the love of my life since we met and always will be ...we were both going through divorces at the same time and started out as friends for a few weeks then it got serious, she visited me in Manchester and I went to Florida, first time I went was to see if we had the same connection in person than on the phone etc, and we did :)

417798_10151455213306099_646292857_n.jpg

And an excellent violinist to boot. You lucky, lucky, bastard. Scottish classical
musicians are hard to snare. As my various exclusion orders pay testament to. Never give in though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.