Where did you meet the love of your life, and what happened?

First wife was in a club in Timperley, cant remember the name and it's not there now. New years eve and a bit worse for the wear, me, not her....she was with a mate etc etc, got her phone number and her mate gave my mate her number which turned out to be false. Set up a meeting but for the life of me couldn't remember what she looked like so I pounced on the first single girl in the place and the rest is/was history. The present wife was a sort of blind date as another mate was feeling sorry for me, fortunately she was a close friend of his wife. First date I thought I'd impress her by taking her to see Miss Saigon, not that I have an liking for the show but I had heard it had a helicopter on stage.

Mexico. Feisty little Glaswegian at a pool party. She was with her pals for 10 nights and I met her a couple of days in. Coincidentally she knew a few kids who I knew from Glasgow so knew then she was a wrong’un.. Spent a week having a lot of filthy fun. I was staying for 6 weeks so when she went home I thought that would be it. After a few days of calling each other I asked her to come back out, expecting her to say no. As it turned out she was up for it so she came back for my last week. 7 years later still having plenty of fun.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.