Talksport

The fuck is this? These guys talking about if England played City (and there were two Raheem Sterlings), England would win. Is this because of England’s excellent manager who surpasses Pep, Marcus Rashford or England’s better-than-City’s midfield?

Jesus, I feel for you lot.

As if someone has genuinely said that.

As if someone has genuinely said that.

We get Talksport on satellite radio on Sundays (after the matches usually) and I heard it this am my time. No idea who it was (3 guys) but I quite literally LOL’d while driving. TBF they were very complementary of Raheem and how “England’s style has clearly been influenced by Pep.” One of them said it would be 4-4 because “both sides have problems in defense.”

We get Talksport on satellite radio on Sundays (after the matches usually) and I heard it this am my time. No idea who it was (3 guys) but I quite literally LOL’d while driving. TBF they were very complementary of Raheem and how “England’s style has clearly been influenced by Pep.” One of them said it would be 4-4 because “both sides have problems in defense.”

Genuinely the Rags would beat England, as would most of the top 10 in the PL.

The fuck is this? These guys talking about if England played City (and there were two Raheem Sterlings), England would win. Is this because of England’s excellent manager who surpasses Pep, Marcus Rashford or England’s better-than-City’s midfield?

Jesus, I feel for you lot.

Would there have to be two John Stoneses and two Kyle Walkers as well?

And even if there were doubles of all three, City would still hammer England.

No question!

Yeah, we’ve heard it on satellite radio over there.

We listened to the commentary of Huddersfield-City on the way to Orlando airport in November '18.

Club football > International football, the international team can get the best players in their country, the clubs can get the best players in the world. In fact if City did play England can you imagine the level of cheating to make sure the England brand came through unscathed and the dirty upstarts put back in their place?

Today I heard some ejit on Brazil's show saying Raheem hasn't half improved over the last year thanks to the coaching of...…….Southgate. Nowt to do with Pep apparently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.