Talksport

I've got to say, I really do admire you people that can actually listen to this awful station. Many years ago I tried, it wasn't long before I wanted to punch someone though. And I'm the same with Sky. As much as I love watching the game their bias is way way too obvious and I'd have exploded if I'd heard that anal cyst Tyler screaming: "Oh, yes....!" when Martial scored on his debut, or referring to the big-nosed Swede as the 'Tower of Power'.

I'm convinced my blood pressure is a lot more stable since dumping Sky.

At the end of today's show, Brazil said to Dean Saunders..'see you next week' to which Saunders replied..'not if we're sacked by then'.

I think he was referring to the listening figures :)

At the end of today's show, Brazil said to Dean Saunders..'see you next week' to which Saunders replied..'not if we're sacked by then'.

I think he was referring to the listening figures :)

Saunders is fcuking atrocious on the radio talking shit and fantasy stories all the time

he's like the little piss head propping the bar up in your local recounting embroidered tales of his shitty life in the hope you'll listen and buy him a drink...

He's a the epitome of someone stupid trying to sound clever. Reason he's on there is because he can't get a job in football.
Of all the ****s that our club has had inflicted on it Pearce is the worst. Swales and Lee did appalling things but it was only Pearce that managed to make people give up going. #fucking****

I don't get much time to listen (thank god) but I do put it on around 8 am till 8 15am as I drive to work. its great. they will have a guest, a darts player, or a champion hula hoop gold medal winner, someone fuck all to do with football. the hula hoop champion will get like ten seconds talking about his gold medal before fatty chips in "which Man U player do you think would make a good hula hooper" . bingo they have got their audience back interested.
pathetic. truly truly pathetic desperation.
I piss my sides every day.

The idiots women and cass i think it was were talking about how leicester got a good back up striker in nacho for 2 million,you just have to laugh at their lack of research

The FA have blocked Joey Barton joining talkshite as it comes under their football related activity ban.

As a compromise the radio station have announced he will become the permanent Manchester United Correspondent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.