Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha ha!!! That sums them up, the mentality of a five year old in a man's body, that's what the football world has to deal with.
Didn't see a stencil of the Premier league trophy on the wall anywhere, maybe he was holding a replica one in his other hand as he was filming!.. or maybe he's only lived there for 29 years or so...

Don’t think I’ve ever heard an Everton fan come out with ‘I’m scouse, not english’. That wanker on talksport is thick as fuck. Attached to England, like Scotland.
Not from Liverpool myself, but can confirm it is a kopite thing. I've never heard other Scouse blues say it. I always wondered if it was something to do with Hillsborough.

With all that memorabilia he has crucially left out a piece of their european royalty history. 1985 european cup..... Someone should mention it to him

The responses from kopites on here are insane. Why do they love being hated so much? Like, do they not have friends or something? And why is '6 times' their response to everything?

The responses from kopites on here are insane. Why do they love being hated so much? Like, do they not have friends or something? And why is '6 times' their response to everything?

It's like the rags with their 20? Titles....no fucker gives a shit, they just don't get it.

To put it into context every ladies football arguement we could just shout '31k'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.