United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that is true, keep the sulking lazy bastard there for as long as possible. If he ends up like DeGea, seeing out his career at the Swamp but counting his bank balance it is a thumbs up from me.
He is NOT a sulking lazy bastard he is just waiting the right player to free him up to run every game...............or so we have been told for the past 3 years!!

Someone's on drugs....

Manchester United will not budge on their £179million (€200m) asking price for Paul Pogba when the transfer window re-opens in January, according to reports in Spain.

Great! They've priced him out of the market so they're resigned to the fact that he's going to stick around for a long long time yet. What a pisstake of a club.

Pogba career will end at the rags with the way they do contracts and asking fee.

Also they will go balls deep for Sancho in the summer I have no doubt! Do we have a buy back or any deal with dortmund when we sold him! In thinking we didnt.

Pogba career will end at the rags with the way they do contracts and asking fee.

Also they will go balls deep for Sancho in the summer I have no doubt! Do we have a buy back or any deal with dortmund when we sold him! In thinking we didnt.
Dunno tbh bud, i know we have a sell on clause but first refusal, not sure about that. There was no animosity though with his leaving as far as i know (purely business) so he would be open to coming back at some point, i think.

I don't feel he would go to Utd at any price unless we are talking the sort of wages that give Woodward sleepless nights. He seems a smart fella who wants to earn and achieve. He ain't getting both at utd for the foreseeable future.

Dunno tbh bud, i know we have a sell on clause but first refusal, not sure about that. There was no animosity though with his leaving as far as i know (purely business) so he would be open to coming back at some point, i think.

I don't feel he would go to Utd at any price unless we are talking the sort of wages that give Woodward sleepless nights. He seems a smart fella who wants to earn and achieve. He ain't getting both at utd for the foreseeable future.

Yeah I get that just saying the rags will go for him if Sancho wants to go there or not is a different matter? More inclined to think Sancho is thinking bigger a Madrid or a Barcelona.

Afaik carrington land (as also used to be used by City (and then lent to busted Bury) and still is by sale sharks) is owned by Sale FC rugby.

Although I’m happy to be corrected on that.

So United (owned by Glazers, owned by debt to the banks), have hardly any real assets other than players and a hardly fit for purpose Old Trafford.

We may not own our own stadium, but the rest of the land (and it’s many state of the art facilities) are (afaik).

Carrington is a depressing place, I agree.
Maybe they shud move back to The Cliff..
Is it still there?
It's in their history .
Ole likes history..
It was their training ground when City sent them down in 74.now that's History.

Yeah I get that just saying the rags will go for him if Sancho wants to go there or not is a different matter? More inclined to think Sancho is thinking bigger a Madrid or a Barcelona.

Just goes to show how far the rags have dropped when you consider this could well be true.

Maybe they shud move back to The Cliff..
Is it still there?
It's in their history .
Ole likes history..
It was their training ground when City sent them down in 74.now that's History.
It's still there, and Solskjaer made them train there at one point last season to see how it was back in the good old days or some shit like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.