Pre vinny game Manchester - meet up! The Waldorf. 4pm. 26 so far.

I,ve lived on choc for 2 days,just eating posh ones in first class,well and truely off the keto diet lol
You've little chance of slipping down the gap then; )

Just been to the papershop and read the Daily Sport headline

FIRE BRIGADE CALLED TO REMOVE LADY FROM TRAIN SEAT AFTER EATING TOO MUCH CHOCOLATE!

Ya know me Kaz, I'm joking; ) You are far from being fat, just cuddly. Twas a good doo, and safe journey home x

You've little chance of slipping down the gap then; )

Just been to the papershop and read the Daily Sport headline

FIRE BRIGADE CALLED TO REMOVE LADY FROM TRAIN SEAT AFTER EATING TOO MUCH CHOCOLATE!

Ya know me Kaz, I'm joking; ) You are far from being fat, just cuddly. Twas a good doo, and safe journey home x
Cuddly!!!! How very dare you

Home now. Was a good night meeting you all again. I dodged the "shall we go on the lash and I'll kip in your room" horror from BMR by insisting that he be my woman if we did.

Great to see everyone, safe journey Bacon, lovely to finally meet you and your lovely Wife. Special mention to WW for all he did for Kaz. A true gent. Also sorry for sending you over to meet BB2.0. It was him.

Phew just made the train home from london,got a taxi over but all the surrounding roads were closed,safely homeward bound now,2more hours to go,I wonder if Silva has wrecked the place in protest at being left lol

So mods did you miss me?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.