Norwich (a) post-match thread

You would lose the bet. It's stupid.

Let's see, he played Aguero on a rock hard pitch at Burton when we were 9-0 up from the first leg. Not that it affected anything in the long run but just bizarre squad management when all managers complain about how much players have to play.

This is going to be a busy old night :) Complacency , a word i thought i would never use for a Pep team , but they turned up that first half with no urgency and not a lot of desire compared to Norwich , Otta cock up took the game away from us , the way we played and created in the last ten minutes , should and normally is the mindset for 90 minutes .Wouldnt like to be in that dressing room after the game , Pep has every right to rip into them. Is it bonfire night ? Just seen fireworks over Murkyside , winning the league in September is a record even for the Dippers.

We weren't at our best obviously. Our defenders all looked a bit ropey and Gundogan just can't play a more forward role against organised defences. He's always better sitting deeper where he can see the game in front of him but we have Rodri and Fernandinho for that role. I thought at 3-1 down we should have kept Bernardo on and taken off one of the defenders for Mahrez to come on.

Having said that it was still a game that we dominated and should have won. It happens though and Norwich were very well organised and took their chances. Aguero could easily have had a hat-trick of headers and Sterling hit the post. We had our chances but didn't take enough of them and defensive mistakes cost us dearly.

With Stones and Nico it really annoys me because they’ve got the best football playing keeper in the world behind them yet they still play stupid passes, it beggars belief.

Pair of cûnts.

Zincheko was just as bad as was Gundogan, bernardo and others

Only Aguero of the starters can hold his head up for me. Yes he missed chances but he was our best player by a mile. Sterling was shite as was Silva and Bernardo.

Why did we spend the whole game just crossing the ball in the box. We never play like that! Didnt get behind them once.

Heavy legs, slow movement of the ball, sloppy passes...Shit happens.

Setbacks like that cure complacency and will help the players have another great season.

AGree with that,need to get beaten from time to time or have a bad performance to learn even more and get even better than before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.