Norwich (a) post-match thread

You couldn’t be more wrong. I hate seeing us lose, even more so to a team we should be able to handle that had 6 of its main players absent.
You’re telling me that was a good performance by us?? Get rid of those blue tinted specs

You come across as a typical entitled wanker the worst form of a fan of a football team as that quote typifies

Shameful today

Otamendi isnt good enough, been saying it for years....and neither is Stones...I miss Laporte already

Pool are looking good for the league......we cant lose games like that

Would rather THB start than stones or Otamendi

Absolute shambles

Pep messed up not starting KDB, complete lack of respect and that has cost us

Shameful? You sound like a rag or dipper.that most of us detest. We've no devine right to win football matches. Otamendi and stones aren't good enough? Tell that to their two league winners medals, contributors to the best team English football has ever seen
God help some of these clowns who woman and moan about losing the odd game. Thank God bluemoon didnt exist in the age of Alan
kernaghan and kit symons

Read every post. I love the opinions even though I don’t agree with them all. Gutted to be honest, not so much the defeat ( well.....) more the manner. That was poor to say the least. Played at walking pace in the middle third for large amounts of time allowing a team who worked their socks off to get every man behind the ball and on a break go out with pace. It’s human nature to dislike certain players, people, things, but I just don’t get this Zinc thing. I admire the lad for his willingness to remain at the club and fight for a spot. Fate gave him the chance and while he’d a poor day, most did. The excitement about Mendy goes by me also. I’ve not seen him do anything to warrant the hope that on his return all will be watertight. As a defender he’s bang average, can fly forward yes, but the Zinc complaints are by far and away the most, about defending, so........ Thought the performance today was so poor I’d struggle to pick a motm. Way early days yet and a long way to go, though I really can’t go through a run of seasons like the 18/19 one, I think I’d die!

It was same for the Spurs game
Poor finishing cost us points
I agree.
Many find misplaced defensive work inexcusable but we should have scored.more than Norwich even on today's performance based mainly on the number of shots we had that were simply missing the target altogether.

Chanceatthefarpost

If you dont see the way Otamendi played and think that it stinks of anything other than 'we are better than you so can play in 2nd gear' likewise how Pep benched KDB...its disrespectful to the opposition

That's the exact reason why I'm angry, we have no Devine right to win every football game but they way we played today (and Peps team) screams that we thought we were

Chanceatthefarpost

If you dont see the way Otamendi played and think that it stinks of anything other than 'we are better than you so can play in 2nd gear' likewise how Pep benched KDB...its disrespectful to the opposition

That's the exact reason why I'm angry, we have no Devine right to win every football game but they way we played today (and Peps team) screams that we thought we were

Give it a rest you're embarrassing yourself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.