Norwich (a) post-match thread

I don't know what was more annoying the mistakes at the back or the lack of cohesion in attack. The former influenced the latter to my mind.

I do think that mistake from Otamendi killed the game for us though, the belief went from the players when that goal went in. It was going to have to be a game that was "won when you're not playing well". So that was the last thing we needed after pulling one back at the end of the first half.

Last edited:
Need the best 11 to start. But with defending like that we got what we deserved.....cant remember the last time I saw such a nervous City team.
Fair play to Norwich worked hard and our defence helped than. Sky egging up Norwich but I feel it was more City were crap. Still cant deny Norwich fans their hangovers !

Rodri was excellent. De Bruyne was excellent. The rest of em weren't and that's not good enough...regardless of no Laporte we have got to be better than that. Walker was awful...simply awful. Can we please have a look at Cancelo now.

Disgusting performance. Every single player should be ashamed of themselves. They thought they could just turn up and it would be a stroll against Norwich reserves who wanted it 10 times as much

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.