Norwich (a) post-match thread

Apalling performance, very worrying considering Laporte is out until the new year. Defence was all over the place and we will regret not buying a cb in the window. Otamendi is a complete liability and we can forget the title on that performance. Very few positives

Only a poor performance by our usual standards. If that was megabucks Everton having 25 attempts and 70 per cent possession, pundits would say ‘good performance ruined by two crazy moments’. What seems poor to us is MU having a good day.

Poor defending gave them two of their three goals but on another day Aguero alone would have scored four, and several times on attack the ball just didn't fall right for a City player.

Abysmal attitude today. Seemed like we could just go through the motions. No desire and yet again not putting the ball away. Coupled with some comical defending it turned out to be a really bad day for us. Canaries deserves their win, they think they’ll stay up because of that performance, they’ll be back to getting bumped again next match.
I’m pretty disappointed that we just gave the dippers a massive leg up.
Ota is a massive liability at the back, get Ferni in there, he can’t be any worse.
Uphill struggle from here and I feel we won’t be having it all our own way. Until we can realise there’s no easy game, we will continue to get caught out and embarrassed.

Fair enough Paulchapo, I don't want to fall out with you, you are a respected poster on here, I've clocked you for some time.. I'm as p*ssed off as you tonight, it's all about opinions mate !

No problem mate nerves are a little raw for everyone tonight. Not sure about respected, I post a bloody lot, too much time on my hands these days lol!

Nobody's giving up on anything we have turned worse around before. Hopefully Pep comes up with a plan to sort the defence out.

Fair play to Norwich. They played like they wanted it more.

Rodri was great, everyone else a 5 or less.

I have perused these pages seeking a better understanding of the reasons for today's result - my thanks to all contributors for their valuable insights. I think we can safely conclude it had to happen sometime and it's better now when we can still put things right.

Last edited:
Abysmal attitude today. Seemed like we could just go through the motions. No desire and yet again not putting the ball away. Coupled with some comical defending it turned out to be a really bad day for us. Canaries deserves their win, they think they’ll stay up because of that performance, they’ll be back to getting bumped again next match.
I’m pretty disappointed that we just gave the dippers a massive leg up.
Ota is a massive liability at the back, get Ferni in there, he can’t be any worse.
Uphill struggle from here and I feel we won’t be having it all our own way. Until we can realise there’s no easy game, we will continue to get caught out and embarrassed.

I honestly think you love when we lose, then you can post your inane hyperbole

Last edited:
Our defending was dreadful.
Our build up play was too slow.
We were unbelievably wasteful in front of goal.
Pep left our best player, Kevin, on the bench.

Season over as PL or CL challengers if we continue like this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.