Norwich (a) post-match thread

So leaving our best player on the bench today was managing the squad brilliantly?

You said “generally” his decision making is brilliant which indicates you don’t think it is all the time, such as today perhaps? If not then it is you who isn’t making any sense.

Either he doesn’t make any mistakes in selections EVER or he does sometimes? You need to make your mind up and not use the get out clause of what he has won to cloud any mistakes he’s made.

Winners make mistakes and learn from them all the time, they are also human and make bad decisions and more importantly they question themselves and are self critical all the time. You are allowed to point them out when they happen you know....

To manage a squad brilliantly doesn't mean to avoid any unexpected losses and to not make any mistakes. To manage a squad brilliantly is to win titles and set records. We had 3 unexpected losses last season. Or even 4. Didn't stop us from winning the title. You don't improve on 100 pts. A random fan like you to teach Pep how to manage the squad and to characterize his decision making as bizarre and nonsensical is bizarre and nonsensical.

So leaving our best player on the bench today was managing the squad brilliantly?

You said “generally” his decision making is brilliant which indicates you don’t think it is all the time, such as today perhaps? If not then it is you who isn’t making any sense.

Either he doesn’t make any mistakes in selections EVER or he does sometimes? You need to make your mind up and not use the get out clause of what he has won to cloud any mistakes he’s made.

Winners make mistakes and learn from them all the time, they are also human and make bad decisions and more importantly they question themselves and are self critical all the time. You are allowed to point them out when they happen you know....
BOOM
It's okay and I don't think the league is done but even at this early stage five points is tough with our injuries, unless the dippers lose a couple of key men too.
Fuck me can I get rid of my season ticket. i'm only used to see us winning !

BOOM

Fuck me can I get rid of my season ticket. i'm only used to see us winning !

Fuck off I have been going since 1968 smartarse, trust me I have seen plenty of losses, a lot of them shocking. Our defending today was on a par with the bad old days though.

I said in the match thread...
everything we did today seemed ‘half arsed’. No drive in midfield, too laboured, sloppy and indecisive both when attacking and defending. Sterling, Bernardo, Gundogan and Zinchenko all guilty of a half arsed approach. Otamendi wtf? Two huge cock ups in 30 seconds. Pep doesn’t get away with it neither, totally arrogant team selection. When fit, KDB should always play. We had all the experts telling us he is the ‘best midfielder’ in the world a few days ago. Pep however decides to leave him out, totally underestimating Norwich. Eddie also culpable on the first goal... half arsed attempt again.

Norwich however, were 100% committed in everything they did. They were by no means the best team, but their commitment and determination, along with our half arsed performance won them the game. I had a feeling it would be a tough game, there will be many to come if we turn in half arsed performances.

Piss poor all round.

Poor team selection.

Poor performances from those selected.

We played like a team that didn't want the league this year. I'm hoping that that 5 point gap to Liverpool along with the poor performance today is the kick up the arse we need to get going.

Time for Cancelo, Jesus and Fernandinho (at centre half) to come into it. Hopefully Mendy is back soon as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.