Norwich (a) post-match thread

A disaster that's been a regular in the best team English football has ever seen.and has the backing of the best manager in the history of football.

we have got away with it before...today we didnt.....last season he was 4th choice...now due to circumstances and not performance he is potentially second choice (if you say Stones is a guarnteed started).

he is also 2 years older and getting slower...(and he wasnt quick before hand!)

The worse thing about the game for me was that Norwich didn't have to be particularly good to win. They were just professional, defended well as a unit and took their chances when they came along. The cock-up third goal didn't help either as it restored the two goal cushion.

Defence was a shambles, midfield pedantic and Sergio the only one up front causing a threat.
Just about sums it up

I honestly think you love when we lose, then you can post your inane hyperbole

You couldn’t be more wrong. I hate seeing us lose, even more so to a team we should be able to handle that had 6 of its main players absent.
You’re telling me that was a good performance by us?? Get rid of those blue tinted specs

And before people say I'm over reacting we will not win the league with that defence Laporte is a massive loss and the lack of a Vinnie will cost us.

Shameful today

Otamendi isnt good enough, been saying it for years....and neither is Stones...I miss Laporte already

Pool are looking good for the league......we cant lose games like that

Would rather THB start than stones or Otamendi

Absolute shambles

Pep messed up not starting KDB, complete lack of respect and that has cost us

The worse thing about the game for me was that Norwich didn't have to be particularly good to win. They were just professional, defended well as a unit and took their chances when they came along. The cock-up third goal didn't help either as it restored the two goal cushion.

Defence was a shambles, midfield pedantic and Sergio the only one up front causing a threat.

The fact that non of us found fault in the referee showed just how poor we were.

Sergio wasn't very good at all. Missed good chances and didn't press well. Raz was more active but wasn't his day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.