Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go on then who is your team ?
That would be Liverpool. I'm fairly rational and I think Fernandinho would be a much better fit at CB with Otamendi. I think he'd firstly have a calming influence and, more importantly, would know Otamendi's limitations and wouldn't put him under the same pressures that Stones would. As said earlier, Otamendi's mistake but Stones caused it.

That would be Liverpool. I'm fairly rational and I think Fernandinho would be a much better fit at CB with Otamendi. I think he'd firstly have a calming influence and, more importantly, would know Otamendi's limitations and wouldn't put him under the same pressures that Stones would. As said earlier, Otamendi's mistake but Stones caused it.
Do you take turns to come here from RAWK? you lot always start off nice enough,we'll see how you go

Do you take turns to come here from RAWK? you lot always start off nice enough,we'll see how you go
Never go to RAWK. Read some posts there for a while. Poisonous.
I wouldn't shy away from reasoned debate though.
What are your thoughts on this Karen?
I felt the 4-1 result Liverpool had against Norwich flattered them. Very lucky not to have conceded more. Norwich can play great football out from the back as shown against City. They beat the 'press' that the majority of good teams succumb to and it was impressive to watch. Other teams might try to emulate that but will fail because they'll panic more, hoof it and relinquish possession time and time again, playing into City's hands. You'll be fine without Stones for the next month because your defence is rarely tested and Fernandinho is well up to the task.
Nothing was ever won/lost in September.

Never go to RAWK. Read some posts there for a while. Poisonous.
I wouldn't shy away from reasoned debate though.
What are your thoughts on this Karen?
I felt the 4-1 result Liverpool had against Norwich flattered them. Very lucky not to have conceded more. Norwich can play great football out from the back as shown against City. They beat the 'press' that the majority of good teams succumb to and it was impressive to watch. Other teams might try to emulate that but will fail because they'll panic more, hoof it and relinquish possession time and time again, playing into City's hands. You'll be fine without Stones for the next month because your defence is rarely tested and Fernandinho is well up to the task.
Nothing was ever won/lost in September.
Is that why you lot are getting the we won the league t shirts printed already? as for poisonous,you have your fellow fans to thank for coming on here winding people up,it's a pathetic way to spend your life

I thought they would come off the gas this season and City would stroll it - early days but i'm feeling pessimistic having watched Liverpool few times this season, they look very good.
They’ve not reached the level we did against Spurs.

That was one of our most dominant performances under Pep.

Is that why you lot are getting the we won the league t shirts printed already? as for poisonous,you have your fellow fans to thank for coming on here winding people up,it's a pathetic way to spend your life

Obviously any fan doing that is moronic. Especially Liverpool fans who haven't celebrated a league win in 30 years. That sort or carry on should make winning the league even sweeter then no? Let the babies have their bottle and ignore them. That'll annoy them more. Rising to the bait though, you'll only have yourself to blame.
And yes, it's a pathetic way to spend one's life. Simply highlights how empty their life is.
Anyway, do you reckon the Stones injury will have much of an impact in City's results over the next month?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.