Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I suppose I could post for the benefit of the few that do care.
Liverpool have a LOT of supporters and it'd be a little narrow minded to tar us all with the same brush. Don't let the supporters spouting bullshit get to you. I see people here quoting things from RAWK. RAWK like? Why would ANYONE from this site go to that site? You think you'll find reasonable train of thought there? Of course not. You'll find haters hating, writing the most ridiculous crap. Then some fool posts it here which incites more hate and round and round ye go getting nowhere. Tiresome.
Sure we'll see how it goes.

Welcome. However...

That’s a refreshing start.

I’ll give you longer than a Week.

But I think what we post in reply about Liverpool, the sports media, but especially Liverpool fans, will get to you in the end and you will crack like all Liverpool fans have done who have tried to post on this thread.

Unfortunately the part in bold sums up this thread, it is indeed 'controlled' by a relatively small but determined few who have no interest in debating football on anything but their terms (as has already been explained to you by one of them!) but instead turn the thread into an echo chamber for the hate and bile they justify by finding all manner of similar from their opposite numbers in the Liverpool camp. I don't mean the assortment of normal opinions you'd expect which would include plenty of anti-Liverpool voices, I mean a determined hardcore. You'll get plenty slagging you if, eg, you think Henderson is good enough for England, but don't be surprised by those who froth at the mouth if you think VvD is anything other than ordinary.

All the other clubs threads on BM have posters from that club and are much better for it, imo.

You'll see a lot of phrases like "we hate...", "we don't want to hear...", "we don't give a shit..." etc, but if you take the trouble to post you'll find plenty of us are happy to use this place like it's a football forum and engage - you just wouldn't know we were here most of the time because what's the point . If you can get past the initial onslaught the haters calm down a bit, but never give up trying to 'crack' you simply for being here. They don't like to debate and they don't like other posters debating either.

As the quoted post explains, there have been several Liverpool posters on here over the last few years (some decent ones included) but they've all been hounded out in the end. Be prepared to have every single thing you post analysed and thrown in your face, and deliberately misrepresented. And the small hardcore of haters won't get the irony of being everything they claim to hate about Liverpool fans.

One last thing - Now I've taken the time and trouble to post all that, if you turn out to be an annoying prick and the mods have to show you the door I'll make it my personal mission to hunt you down, tie you to a chair and play the shitty Z-cars music Everton use on a loop through headphones with the volume turned up to 11.

Welcome. However...

Unfortunately the part in bold sums up this thread, it is indeed 'controlled' by a relatively small but determined few who have no interest in debating football on anything but their terms (as has already been explained to you by one of them!) but instead turn the thread into an echo chamber for the hate and bile they justify by finding all manner of similar from their opposite numbers in the Liverpool camp. I don't mean the assortment of normal opinions you'd expect which would include plenty of anti-Liverpool voices, I mean a determined hardcore. You'll get plenty slagging you if, eg, you think Henderson is good enough for England, but don't be surprised by those who froth at the mouth if you think VvD is anything other than ordinary.

All the other clubs threads on BM have posters from that club and are much better for it, imo.

You'll see a lot of phrases like "we hate...", "we don't want to hear...", "we don't give a shit..." etc, but if you take the trouble to post you'll find plenty of us are happy to use this place like it's a football forum and engage - you just wouldn't know we were here most of the time because what's the point . If you can get past the initial onslaught the haters calm down a bit, but never give up trying to 'crack' you simply for being here. They don't like to debate and they don't like other posters debating either.

As the quoted post explains, there have been several Liverpool posters on here over the last few years (some decent ones included) but they've all been hounded out in the end. Be prepared to have every single thing you post analysed and thrown in your face, and deliberately misrepresented. And the small hardcore of haters won't get the irony of being everything they claim to hate about Liverpool fans.

One last thing - Now I've taken the time and trouble to post all that, if you turn out to be an annoying prick and the mods have to show you the door I'll make it my personal mission to hunt you down, tie you to a chair and play the shitty Z-cars music Everton use on a loop through headphones with the volume turned up to 11.
Fuck Liverpool.

I dont have sky or BT or even buy papers I just have the google news app thingy, normally world news and dippers and utd stories. But since the dippers lost the other night, nothing about the match , no match highlights nothing. Now normally is full of how great dipperpool are etc. I was so looking forward to seeing VD's cock up but it seems the match istory has disappeared !!...guess it's of to youtube to see his cock up ....

Napoli showed if you match the intensity and don't sit off you can get at them, like Norwich did to us. I see both of us dropping more points this year. Teams are catching up in terms of playing the pressing game. Chelsea will cause problems at the bridge.

Think Chelsea need to target the left flank, Robertson had an awful international break and made stupid comments about locking himself in a room after making mistakes, then he fucked up against napoli and had to delete twatter due to scouse abusing their own (Shock Horror) A third game costing mistake in as many games would be ideal as mentally he seems to be weak minded, we could have the yorkshire clogger back at LB by time we play them.

Welcome. However...

Hey Keith. That is easily the most reasoned and well thought out post I've read since being here. Refreshing tbh.I love the way you've taken the time and trouble to write it and I'm in full agreement with it since I've been reading this thread for about a year and it's exactly what I've come to expect.
I don't really engage with ridiculous arguments like 'our fans are better than yours' bullshit. I'll get through the initial onslaught handily enough. I know when people are making a valid point and when people are trying to get a reaction, (water off a ducks back here).
Hopefully more people like yourself will start to contribute to the thread so we can have real discussions as opposed to a point scoring exercise which nobody wins.

Hey Keith. That is easily the most reasoned and well thought out post I've read since being here. Refreshing tbh.I love the way you've taken the time and trouble to write it and I'm in full agreement with it since I've been reading this thread for about a year and it's exactly what I've come to expect.
I don't really engage with ridiculous arguments like 'our fans are better than yours' bullshit. I'll get through the initial onslaught handily enough. I know when people are making a valid point and when people are trying to get a reaction, (water off a ducks back here).
Hopefully more people like yourself will start to contribute to the thread so we can have real discussions as opposed to a point scoring exercise which nobody wins.
You are Keith and I claim my £5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.