Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Airvent

From the moment your fans attacked our team bus, I personally never want to talk to another liverpool fan. I find the liverpool accent very annoying nowadays. This may seem very childish to liverpool fans but I am fed up with 'it's never our fault' attitude of liverpool fans. But it was liverpool fans who got all English clubs ban from Europe, it was liverpool fans who attacked our coach, and it was Merseyside police along with LFC who 'leaked' where and when our coach would be. It was Merseyside police force in ability to find any of your fans for the attack.

That's just a few of the reasons I wont be talking to you .....oh and that's not forget the press and media love in for your club.

Napoli showed if you match the intensity and don't sit off you can get at them, like Norwich did to us. I see both of us dropping more points this year. Teams are catching up in terms of playing the pressing game. Chelsea will cause problems at the bridge.
Remember when the media spent all season (16/17) saying 'City's defence can be got at', and we went on to concede less than the Dipper's?

Airvent

From the moment your fans attacked our team bus, I personally never want to talk to another liverpool fan. I find the liverpool accent very annoying nowadays. This may seem very childish to liverpool fans but I am fed up with 'it's never our fault' attitude of liverpool fans. But it was liverpool fans who got all English clubs ban from Europe, it was liverpool fans who attacked our coach, and it was Merseyside police along with LFC who 'leaked' where and when our coach would be. It was Merseyside police force in ability to find any of your fans for the attack.

That's just a few of the reasons I wont be talking to you .....oh and that's not forget the press and media love in for your club.

That's fair enough. I find the accent grating myself.

Airvent

And don't forget facilitating the vertically-challenged urchins by allowing them to stand on their vehicles in order to get a better vantage point to pelt our coach from.

Napoli showed if you match the intensity and don't sit off you can get at them, like Norwich did to us. I see both of us dropping more points this year. Teams are catching up in terms of playing the pressing game. Chelsea will cause problems at the bridge.

It also highlights that if the other teams can get to the latter part of a game against Liverpool and it is all square, then there is every chance that Liverpool lose all their intensity and can concede

Klopps philosophy is about going for it early doors and build a lead asap. Once that doesn't go to plan then liverpool start to look ordinary and can be got at

Remember when the media spent all season (16/17) saying 'City's defence can be got at', and we went on to concede less than the Dipper's?

Liverpool's defence was terrible though so probably wasn't news worthy to highlight it could be got at. Clyne/Lovren/Skrtle/Moreno never really worried opponents as much as Liverpool fans.

That's fair enough. I find the accent grating myself.

My last reply to one of yours

Why would you support a club from a part of england ( yes scouseland is in England ) when you cant stand their accents ? I am manc without a manc accent and would love to get my accent back ....I love Manchester.....

Post on RAWK and express that opinion or go somewhere you’ve never been to, the Dipper Stadium, and tell those fuckers what you think of their accents.
Why would anyone intentionally incite a group of people with nothing to gain, unless the point is to cause trouble? I'm not that kind of person.
I've been to Anfield 5 times. 4 times with Klopp in charge. There for 3 losses with Klopp. Couldn't believe my luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.