United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Utd's full year results are out.

Record revenues, but that's because of the new CL deal. Their commercial income fell slightly, and they are forecasting a significant fall in revenue for this season.

The media will probably report this as Utd doing fantastically well off the pitch but rubbish on it. The truth is that their struggles on the pitch are now beginning to be reflected on the pitch as commercial revenues stagnate and they lose their CL revenue stream.

Utd's full year results are out.

Record revenues, but that's because of the new CL deal. Their commercial income fell slightly, and they are forecasting a significant fall in revenue for this season.

The media will probably report this as Utd doing fantastically well off the pitch but rubbish on it. The truth is that their struggles on the pitch are now beginning to be reflected on the pitch as commercial revenues stagnate and they lose their CL revenue stream.

Oh dear, ergh should I feel sad ? ergh, hang on a minute ha ha ha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Utd fans go on and on about Woodward is unsackable because the Glazers love him because of the money.

They are actually doing very poorly. The BBC puts their performance into perspective when they report that Barcelona expect to report c. £900m revenues for this season.

This is their share price over the last 12 months. So far from their being a dichotomy between football and finance, they finance is following the football

HIuvuQu.png

Utd fans go on and on about Woodward is unsackable because the Glazers love him because of the money.

They are actually doing very poorly. The BBC puts their performance into perspective when they report that Barcelona expect to report c. £900m revenues for this season.

This is their share price over the last 12 months. So far from their being a dichotomy between football and finance, they finance is following the football

HIuvuQu.png
Something will have to give soon then. There will either be 0 money for transfers outside of sell before buy or the Glazer's leave the till alone, they won't like that. Sadly i thought this would happen, not that it had already gone this way to such a degree. I want Woodward in that position for the rest of my day's as he clueless on the footy side.

That chart shows they may have a frowny face in their next message to Woodward, we don't want that. I just hope some foolish Indonesian noodle manufacturer still thinks chucking 500 million at them split over the next 10 years is a good thing. That should settle things down, i doubt it will happen though.

I just don't want the Glazer's to see they have to act. If they are comfortable with how things are then i am happy as they will just leave their cash cow as is until they are way past the event horizon of football oblivion. They may sell then but to who? pay 4bil and need to chuck another 1-2 into it? Not many will be jumping to do that unless it guaranteed lots of trophies.

Something will have to give soon then. There will either be 0 money for transfers outside of sell before buy or the Glazer's leave the till alone, they won't like that. Sadly i thought this would happen, not that it had already gone this way to such a degree. I want Woodward in that position for the rest of my day's as he clueless on the footy side.

That chart shows they may have a frowny face in their next message to Woodward, we don't want that. I just hope some foolish Indonesian noodle manufacturer still thinks chucking 500 million at them split over the next 10 years is a good thing. That should settle things down, i doubt it will happen though.

I just don't want the Glazer's to see they have to act. If they are comfortable with how things are then i am happy as they will just leave their cash cow as is until they are way past the event horizon of football oblivion. They may sell then but to who? pay 4bil and need to chuck another 1-2 into it? Not many will be jumping to do that unless it guaranteed lots of trophies.
Take comfort in the fact that Fergie is sat on the sidelines watching this shit show play out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.