Everton (A) - Pre-Match Thread

Everton (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Always one of the games i least look forward to every season. I'll take any kind of win and be glad we don't have to go their again this season.

This should be a great game to watch especially if the Everton fans are up for it. They have some dangerous players but I'm hoping we can control possession again and be clinical in front of goal. Going for a 1-3 away win for the mighty blues.

This should be a great game to watch especially if the Everton fans are up for it. They have some dangerous players but I'm hoping we can control possession again and be clinical in front of goal. Going for a 1-3 away win for the mighty blues.

Everton won't score, it'll be 0-2.
What ever the outcome we cant afford to lose.

First question,sigh

Pep Guardiola on Bernardo Silva's tweet: "We spoke many times about what happened in stadiums, regarding Bernardo I was incredibly clear. If the people believe Bernardo is this type of person they are completely wrong. They judge one joke, I judge three years.”

“Bernardo, or anyone else in my squad, does this thing for a joke. Benjamin [Mendy] is like a brother to Bernardo. That is what I see every single day here."

Pep Guardiola on the anger towards the tweet: “If someone feels bad for that tweet it can happen, but the people who judge Bernardo don’t know him. He’s an exceptional person. He likes to be involved in different situations..."

“It looked the same [the cartoon and Mendy], it happens a thousand, million times with white people.”

Peps press conference - Slyman stone stirring it big time about Bernardo, immediately followed by wilf, sorry Dom McGinnis stirring about Jesus. What a complete pair of City hating cunnts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.