Everton (A) - Pre-Match Thread

Everton (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
First question,sigh

Pep Guardiola on Bernardo Silva's tweet: "We spoke many times about what happened in stadiums, regarding Bernardo I was incredibly clear. If the people believe Bernardo is this type of person they are completely wrong. They judge one joke, I judge three years.”

“Bernardo, or anyone else in my squad, does this thing for a joke. Benjamin [Mendy] is like a brother to Bernardo. That is what I see every single day here."
What's really pissing me off Karen is our PR department, what are they getting paid for? Its certainly not for doing their job. We must have the worst PR department in the whole of the league. We need to start pushing back against these scum that call themselves journalists.

Pep Guardiola: “No player will be happy if they are not playing regularly - that is going to happen - that is what it is. If he [Gabriel Jesus] plays, he’s going to be happy, if not he’s going to be unhappy. Not just Gabriel but any player..."

“They [Aguero and Jesus] have different qualities. Sergio is one of the most outstanding players I have seen in smaller spaces and I try to let both play as much as possible. It’s difficult for me. Honestly, it’s so difficult for me..."

"I try to include them both. In some games, Gab can give me something Sergio can’t and in the other games Sergio can give me something Gab can’t. That is their qualities… both guys are incredible..."

“Sergio could have scored five goals against Watford, in the game against Preston Gabriel could have scored three or four, he was incredible against Watford in the FA Cup final and away at Shakhtar. Normally I don't play with two strikers..."

"Sergio is one of the nicest people I have met - he’s a big talent, a legend, a top player he has everything, but he is so humble and is an incredibly funny guy. The same with Gabriel. I have to say sorry, but I have to choose 11..." [via @ManCity]

Pep Guardiola on selection dilemmas: “It’s the same in midfield with Ilkay Gundogan or if Kevin [De Bruyne] or David [Silva] or if Phil [Foden] doesn't play. All are incredible but I have to choose. We have many games this season and four competitions..."

I expect Everton giving us much more of a game than Sheffield United last week.

Pep probably goes with the core that played vs Watford. Three points to be expected. And it’ll be tight. Very tight.

Correct me if Im wrong

Ederson, Bravo

Walker,Cancelo,Otamendi,Fernandinho,Zinchenko ,Anglino ,Mendy

Rodri,Gundogan,Foden,Silva, KDB

Bernardo ,Sterling,Mahrez,Jesus ,Aguero

19 - I think one of Mendy / Angelino will be cut for this game alongside Garcia as it mentioned before

I have a feeling that the turkish-german midfielder will be given the nod for this one

I can only hope he delivers.

We really need a emoji or whatever they are called that we all recognise as sarcasm
i just image googled "sarcasm emoji"
What a wonderful job people have done to agree on a single standard one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.