Match Thread | Everton vs Man City (28/09/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come the dippers can play the same team week in week out yet we have to rotate constantly? Otamendi and Zink not up to standard for me, opposition target the pair of them. I’d have Garcia over Otamendi, his diving in absolutely infuriates me.

Some really good moves from right hand side.Mahrez Kev very good Sterling poor.Need more happening from left.Can still put 2/3 past them

We have found space on the right but Mahrez lack of a right foot limiting us.

I knew when I saw the line-up this is another one of those matches where Pep thinks he can rest his best players. Aguero is still the best striker with link-up play and Bernardo is exceptional everywhere on the pitch.
Can’t understand him. Klopp rarely changes his team and they are so consistent.
Back 2 back.

Feel like Sterling is being forced wide too often.

Get Mendy on and let him come inside, maybe its worse defensively, but I think we need it.

Mahrez and Kev are on fire though.

Things we learnt from that half. 1. Otamendi is far too slow with his passing out, which is why they are happy for him to have the ball. 2. Oliver is a twat, how on earth can you book Rodri for a tackle? 3. Everton are not as good as I thought they'd be this year - long ball merchants. 4. Kev is world class. 5. Stick to a plan play with urgency and we will win this game comfortably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.