Match Thread | Everton vs Man City (28/09/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a plodding passenger way too often as a no.8. Did well at the end of last season as a no.6, but he's a home team's wet dream, as are Zinchenko and Otamendi as a left sided defensive combo. Too slow, too soft

I think Fern is playing on the left isn’t he.

We need David or Bernardo on. One will dictate the game better or the other will give us that get up and go. Either will do as gundog needs to come off. European football is perfect for gundog but physical fast prem just does not suit

How come the dippers can play the same team week in week out yet we have to rotate constantly? Otamendi and Zink not up to standard for me, opposition target the pair of them. I’d have Garcia over Otamendi, his diving in absolutely infuriates me.

To be fair, Otamendi wasn’t at fault for the goal. Fernandinho’s half arsed clearance should have been better.

Every team looks like scoring against us. Even Watford had two good chances in the first few minutes. On that subject the team looked better balanced than today. He should have stuck with it.

Mahrez and Kev are the only two up to par.

The midfield is wide open and more than happy to let Otamendi play us out.

We are a carbon copy of that team in Pep's first season.

Take Gundo off and put Bernardo on there.

Anyone. Please.
Anyone in the middle who will press would be good,this is like yaya and dinho situation again,rodders carrying gundy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.