Match Thread | Everton vs Man City (28/09/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don’t get it. He’s clearly not good enough especially in games like this. He’s a fa cup / league cup player for me not a first 11
I think he suits the europeon game a lot more than in the league tbh

That’s certainly true.

Looked a strange line up and has been proven right. Glad there’s half time and then 45 minutes to correct the error.

I know there’s a sub-cult that loves Gundogan but I really don’t see the point in playing him as an 8 when Rodri is on the pitch. It’s a waste of a position.

And get fucking Mendy on. Zinc is lightweight and poor defending whilst offering fucking zero going forward.
Zinchenko’s head has gone, lost all his confidence.

Have you even considered the possibility that Bernado's head isn't right given the pathetic recent racist shitstorm???
Pep sees them everyday, we're not playing FM19 here....
I think that is crap mate, he is a pro player and will have faced worse shit than the little joke, if he can't handle that then he would not be where he is today

All the players I don't like were responsible for all the poor aspects of this performance.

All the players I do like were responsible for the good aspects of this performance.

The player on the bench I like is the solution.

Everton deserve zero credit.

There is no way we can win. Unless we do, but that'll be thanks to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.