Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sané was initially expected to be out until March, but is back in the gym and already leg pressing 20kg, and is set to get the nod for jogging and stability work after the international break. [@SunSport]

Hoping to be fit to sign for Bayern on 1st January ! Lol

I hope so, I am really missing him in this team at the moment.

Who would we drop him for at the moment? Sterling is untouchable with what he gives us, Bernardo was easily the best player in the premier league last season and for Mahrez the penny is finally dropping and in his best period of form for us.

Love Sane and hope he comes back just as strong and stays as he gives us something different to those other three. However if he does want a future here he has a big task of getting his place in the team back.

Who would we drop him for at the moment? Sterling is untouchable with what he gives us, Bernardo was easily the best player in the premier league last season and for Mahrez the penny is finally dropping and in his best period of form for us.

Love Sane and hope he comes back just as strong and stays as he gives us something different to those other three. However if he does want a future here he has a big task of getting his place in the team back.
I think Sterling is much better on the right to be honest therefore Mahrez would suffer if Sane returns which would be tough on him because as you say.....the penny seems to have dropped ! Nice problem for Pep to solve though....

I think Sterling is much better on the right to be honest therefore Mahrez would suffer if Sane returns which would be tough on him because as you say.....the penny seems to have dropped ! Nice problem for Pep to solve though....

Very true Sane and Sterling on their natural sides seem to have a telepathic way of being in the right place in the six yard box to stroke home one of their cut backs when they drop the shoulder and go past the full back.

Keep within striking distance of those giddy dippers and we should have a very healthy looking squad by the New Year. Touch wood.

Sterling isn’t playing well. He didn’t play well against Brighton and was poor at Norwich and yesterday. He was rotated last week and Bernardo scored a hat trick in that position and he did a lot more than just wing play in his general game than Sterling does on the left.

But I think with the lack of movement to create space for the winger from Zinchenko, that’s the main reason why Sterling isn’t playing well. But Sané can create space for himself. Sterling does this really well on the right but he’s a bit predictable always cutting inside on the left. Sané would get games on the left for us at the moment as Bernardo can play in the middle as well like he did at Preston when Garcia came on.

Remember, Leroy had the best minutes to goals/assists in our squad last season.

Sterling isn’t playing well. He didn’t play well against Brighton and was poor at Norwich and yesterday. He was rotated last week and Bernardo scored a hat trick in that position and he did a lot more than just wing play in his general game than Sterling does on the left.

But I think with the lack of movement to create space for the winger from Zinchenko, that’s the main reason why Sterling isn’t playing well. But Sané can create space for himself. He’d get games on the left for us at the moment as Bernardo can play in the middle as well like he did at Preston when Garcia came on.

Remember, Leroy had the best minutes to goals/assists in our squad last season.

We have enough games for all of them to play.

Sterling wasn't great yesterday & imo has played too much football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.