#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

Rag Cafe aren`t too happy.This was one of hundreds on Ole tonight :

That's what keeps getting me too. Every week i think that's it, we've hit our lowest point now, how can it possibly get any worse? And up steps Ole to deliver another abomination of a performance to make me reconsider my sanity! :lol:

Newcastle away & Liverpool next. I'm expecting us to be near the bottom of the table after them & hopefully that will be the end of this cute little experiment with Ole.

Rag Cafe aren`t too happy.This was one of hundreds on Ole tonight :

That's what keeps getting me too. Every week i think that's it, we've hit our lowest point now, how can it possibly get any worse? And up steps Ole to deliver another abomination of a performance to make me reconsider my sanity! :lol:

Newcastle away & Liverpool next. I'm expecting us to be near the bottom of the table after them & hopefully that will be the end of this cute little experiment with Ole.

If they can’t beat Newcastle, then I think the game is up, although if they lose, they could appoint Steve Bruce as the replacement as he also knows their DNA.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.