United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as united get their shit together and beat Liverpool I couldn’t give a flying one about them, they are irrelevant to me apart from this game.

I want them to beat liverpool but to lose every other game they play, ever.
The shit they gave us! They were winning trebles but still found time to mock us. I want them to suffer.

Liverpool just piss me off, the odd cultish freaks. But United .....

United fans now banging on about this young team with all the academy products...the future is bright they say????. Apparently there were six academy products in the team which played so magnificently tonight. Well, just hold on a minute...I think the players being talked about are Tuanzebe, McTominay, Rashford, Pereira(23), Lingard(26) and Pogba who will be gone soon. I am sure that little lot will strike fear around the footballing world...haha!!!.

Jordan, Ireland, Flood, Sturridge, Johnson, Barton, Richards, Bradley Wright Phillips all getting the nod under Pearce. We didn’t have the choice but to play them at the time as we were mediocre and couldn’t rub 2 quid together for a transfer budget. Bollocks to this holier than though Busby babes mantra they push to paper over the cracks. Are they going down that route now cos they have flat lined on noodle sponsors?

I love how they are being prepared for mediocrity with a 3 year reset of being shit to sort out the other 6 years of being shit. Could you imagine Soriano and Khaldoon holding a board meeting where they will discuss accepting being shit for 3 years? Me neither.

I had the game on tonight and was thinking this:

- how utterly dull the whole match was.

Now I don’t know if I’m spoilt by our boys being so good (even when we are a bit shite) or it was a dull-ass match.

- That United are so irrelevant I too can’t give 2 bell ends about what they do, although I still get a bit moist when they lose.

- That they wheeled out Shakin’ Bacon and they still were turgid.

It was a fucking awful game, was it?

And Arsenal weren’t much better than the rags.

I know BBC aren’t too popular on here but there’s a good article this morning stating how average them and Arsenal have become.

Thing is Emery has a creative guy like Ceballos at his disposal but decides to bench him every game. At least you can say the Paper Boy doesn't have anything else to work with.

Very dour, negative manager. Almost as if he doesn't want to win.

Why is he wearing a t-shirt with the face of Ashley Young on it?

At least pick a decent United player.

Oh, wait a minute!

Just wear a plain t-shirt.

Question.

Why would any United fan watch and listen to the t***?

What makes him a United pundit?

He’s the type of Rag you hear across any pub spouting off about United.

“Might as well be Celtic!”

Must be thinking of Staleybridge Celtic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.