United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
United fans now banging on about this young team with all the academy products...the future is bright they say????. Apparently there were six academy products in the team which played so magnificently tonight. Well, just hold on a minute...I think the players being talked about are Tuanzebe, McTominay, Rashford, Pereira(23), Lingard(26) and Pogba who will be gone soon. I am sure that little lot will strike fear around the footballing world...haha!!!.

I have found Howson. He's getting fatter than ever and looks like he's stopped going and watches from a garden shed now, lol! He's still talking bollocks though.

Why is he wearing a t-shirt with the face of Ashley Young on it?

At least pick a decent United player.

Oh, wait a minute!

Just wear a plain t-shirt.

Question.

Why would any United fan watch and listen to the t***?

What makes him a United pundit?

He’s the type of Rag you hear across any pub spouting off about United.

“Might as well be Celtic!”

I have found Howson. He's getting fatter than ever and looks like he's stopped going and watches from a garden shed now, lol! He's still talking bollocks though.

If there's a more punchable face in all the footballing fan cam, Youtube star world, then I haven't seen them.

My favourite bit was when Rashford was through on goal and instead of pulling the trigger, he decided to just sit on his arse in the penalty area.

Second favourite moment was when Pereira was about to intercept a through ball and instead, he decided to just sit on his arse.

It's gone past who they buy. It's like a virus. They just turn to shit.

They are rudderless and have no identity, no purpose to their play when you watch them. Don't look like scoring goals and that is a major issue given they don't have a recognised striker.

I don't see them above 7th. There are at least 6 better teams than them.

Wasnt sure about Leicester but given the start to this season I can now see them getting into the top 4.

Being linked with Mario Mandzukic, 33 - its the kind of desperate signing we'd try to do when we were poor.

I know BBC aren’t too popular on here but there’s a good article this morning stating how average them and Arsenal have become.

According to Keane, various commentators, pundits and Sky, united have six/seven young players coming through and Ole needs a couple more transfers windows, not forgetting the invincible amazing player Pogba is, heard all this and more since the start of the season.

Honest question, do you think they believe the above?

Is the constant bulllshit and hordes of their sycophants in on the joke and now just taking the piss?

Is their directionless, leaderless, inane play really signifying an upturn is round the corner?

It really is wonderful the above, and long, long, long may it continue, happy days...
Are these the youngsters that our kids keep beating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.