Zagreb fans behaviour

zagreb is save... the bergamo fans came all together by buses with police... normal that nothing happen.. here in split also police look about guests,,,, in general police in croatia isnt stupid..

Atalanta fans were joined by Eintracht Frankfurt fans that night and brawled with mainly bouncers in the city centre. They are like a left wing Millwall and Everton restricted their allocation as they were buying up tickets in home sections.

I think you have watched the Football Factory a few too many times mate. There was no trouble inside Goodison. I was at the game. The Frankfurt thugs who see themselves as Friends of Atalanta were a bunch of nobs.

Atalanta were compared with Millwall some years ago because of the outdated nature of their ground and from riots decades ago.

sorry guys.. you have a strange mentality... remind me like my trip to everton with hajduk..alo with BMG to you.....i hate dinamo zagreb, but i now that they have good mentality and support... most english fans will never understand many facts

I'll stick to our way, if racism and jumping around topless with other men is your idea of a good day out then we will probably not agree on what a good mentality is...

M18CTID is spot on.

They just looked a bunch of dickheads. Thin line of showsec....no City firm anymore. If they wanted to jump over it would be easy.

The lack of TAG was idiotic. Imagine if they really had kicked off.

It could have been worse. They were just acting like bellends. Embarrassing mostly.

They should be ashamed and most were laughing at them near me. Millwall they are not.

rasism is not a imprtant part at croatian terraces , maybe nationalism .. jumping is normal. also begal fire, singing massive...

sorry guys.. you have a strange mentality... remind me like my trip to everton with hajduk..alo with BMG to you.....i hate dinamo zagreb, but i now that they have good mentality and support... most english fans will never understand many facts

Facts like behave anywhere like they did last night in Europe and get attacked by the police and arrested?

You crazy ultras showing us all what we just dont understand eh.

How about understanding this......fuck off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.