Zagreb fans behaviour

no not normal.. i wast there ,, only funny read few thinks " they arent millwall " :) or " why not come there .. " i hate dinamo zagreb and their fans but they belong to top 20 scenes,, the other big from balkan : haudk split, both from belgrad , leagi wasraw , the gresks...
dinamo have th problem that club and fans arent united like we in split.. many dont go more ,, hate between fans...

I don’t really blame all the right said fredders what really pisses me off is the coppers in overtime pay doing fuck all.

And the fucking dildo stewards that wouldn’t let us use the aisle between the segregation on ss3. Away bit is empty, it takes half an hour to get down those stairs at full time (which is why so many people leave early up there) but some fucking bellend in a high vis says we can’t use them.

Also when we got the the ground, through turnstile to be told by some obese old woman dress as a steward that the 3rd tier wasn’t open tonight. Daft cow

It’s nice to know they have their priorities right

The BT commentary team were lauding the Zagreb fans going as far as to say that they have spirit and the English game has lost its edge off the pitch. Sit down shut up eat your expensive pie, wont be long before you're only allowed to go for a piss at HT or FT.
Zagreb fans were raw rowdy and were rough-houses, sounds like we pulled our expensive skirts up and clutched our necklaces in horror.

The BT commentary team were lauding the Zagreb fans going as far as to say that they have spirit and the English game has lost its edge off the pitch. Sit down shut up eat your expensive pie, wont be long before you're only allowed to go for a piss at HT or FT.
Zagreb fans were raw rowdy and were rough-houses, sounds like we pulled our expensive skirts up and clutched our necklaces in horror.
Did you go? They were nobs

I actually thought their support was pretty good. Unwelcoming, loud and organised... I don't mind a bit of hostility in football as long as it doesn't cross the line. Just a shame they ruin it with Nazi salutes and getting their chippy tits out and launching things.

So so funny when they thought they looked dead tough with their shirts off, only for half the Etihad to start laughing at them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.