Zagreb fans behaviour

I'm not saying they weren't but in the most cases we haven't evolved we've just got softer, someone could have dropped a pie.
We aint had a firm in donkeys.

Tits out Jackie would have done that lot last night on her own......or Deb.

you laught about guestfans which steal you the homesupport ? shirts off is normal in 20 countrys in europe from rapid vienna over frankfurt until saloniki. when you think you can be arrognace with english support ( sitting durig match, not singing, sing only short if you win.... watch the match like in the usa baseball ) believe it.. in europe the people see it different...

Don't get me wrong, I like to have noise and a bouncing atmosphere at a game, I look forward to seeing some of the euro utlras coming to the Etihad. But the way the Zagreb fans behaved at times was another level.

It seems the fans will get away with behaviour such as, ripping seats up to throw, spitting from tier two on to our fans, throwing anything they could get their hands on including beer bottles ( can only hope it was beer in them ), standing and balancing right on the edge of tier two over hanging. Half time really took the p**s when all over the away end Zagreb fans stood there lighting cigarettes up and smoking next to security. Not so often we see riot police at a game lining both sides of away end.

What will UEFA do ? Nothing ?

Any body see more going on, seems from post match threads the Zagreb fans did what they wanted.

What will UEFA do.....probably fine City?!?!

I wonder what we will be banned from next due to away fans behaviour ? Just seems after a game like this new rules are enforced, on us !

From now on we will have to ask if we can use the loo....

The BT commentary team were lauding the Zagreb fans going as far as to say that they have spirit and the English game has lost its edge off the pitch. Sit down shut up eat your expensive pie, wont be long before you're only allowed to go for a piss at HT or FT.
Zagreb fans were raw rowdy and were rough-houses, sounds like we pulled our expensive skirts up and clutched our necklaces in horror.

Bet you loved the Nazi salutes.

Their chants were the same old boring drum lead monotonous droaning bollocks with no words and no tone and had the cheesy choreographed clapping like some American high school cheer leading squad. But they were loud, so fair play to them.

But the ripping out of seats and throwing them, the throwing of bottles (of piss?), the spitting from Level 2 onto our fans on Level 1 and the striking of stewards and riot Police... if that was us abroad we’d be battered by the Police, truncheoned to fuck!

With them; nowt. Nobody even got removed!

The Police outside were laughing at City fans and one even did a crying action with his face and hands when they were called out for not doing their jobs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.