Bernardo Silva charged with misconduct by FA

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not a club to make a fuss about anything,we are talking years ago when saying nothing is the way our owner likes it,it's only this summer the gloves are coming off,talk about getting twisted up over nothing

The gloves aren't coming off, if they were we'd be taking the evidence of criminal wrongdoing by Liverpools director of football to the police. That would be gloves off.

It is about keeping it secret. Who the fuck is stupid enough to think the club got their hands tied over £1m?

You think the lawyers went to Txiki and said, "Look boss, we can take a settlemet for 0.2% of our yearly revenue, or we can freely speak about a competitor hacking into our scouting department" and they decided to go with the £1m?
You should both take this to the relevant thread but out of interest what reason do you think City have for needing it to be secret? Other than allowing the club time to have an overhaul in security, I can't think of anything.

No, they can't use as a teaching moment to explain why it isn't racist, can they?!! It's all in the implication in a picture that has a racist stereotypical background in its conception!!

They can only say for it to have been kept private.

They can't support one position of fighting the visual, physical and verbal events of racism without being hypocrites if they don't back it!

Don't blame KiO!
I'm not blaming them,it's there responsibility to educate,the fa has used the words aggrevated,colour and race,none of those apply,it was not about colour or race,best pals don't see colour,they should have advised the fa against that sort of language,the fact they have used those words is political,it's a city player,no-one looking at that tweet knew it's origin or back ground,they have since been on goggle,anyone with any sense would say this is out of hand now,media driven,anything sky highlight is done to force action,they have used it to ban our players before big games,they are using it to attack the club,hacking doesn't get a mention,a joke between mates lets kill the kid,there is always a bigger pic

You should both take this to the relevant thread but out of interest what reason do you think City have for needing it to be secret? Other than allowing the club time to have an overhaul in security, I can't think of anything.

I don't know, but I'm guessing they definitely didn't upgrade the security because 3 years later we got properly hacked by the portuguese teenager.

I am off to Spain Monday. I will do a little survey outside any shops selling these sweets. I need to ask if any of the little boys and girls buying these sweets are offended. Do they have sleepless nights, do they think that buying them show discriminatory behaviour. I will buy a bundle and send them to the F A.
Bernardo needs to get his lawyers on this and shaft the FA.
A ban is a joke.
You’ll probably be locked up tbf!

Who decides what is racist? In Portugal where Silva is from clearly these images are acceptable in the UK they are not. So rather than calling Silva out on this he should be taught what we in the UK regard as unacceptable imagery and that should be the end of the matter
For fucks sake, it’s not perceived as racist here apart from the fucking snowflakes, stop being so fucking sensitive

The FA, UEFA, FIFA, big on slogans, pathetically spineless at doing something.
Racial chants, time and again at grounds where it can be guaranteed to happen and the predictable out-come? Sweet Fuck All. Undeniable racial abuse, ignored down-played and denied by the ruling bodies, but all of a sudden, out comes the big stick, the eagle-eyed moral guardians find a target flaunting a "racist tweet" on social media, seized on and amplified at every opportunity by our pure-as-the-driven-snow media whose intentions are noble of course, good-of-the-game and similar bollocks. Rubbing salt in the wound is some of our fans nodding it through, as though the lad had been caught out and has to be punished "learn his lesson". My lesson would be, "get me the fuck outa here"
Bang on the button

For fucks sake, it’s not perceived as racist here apart from the fucking snowflakes, stop being so fucking sensitive

Clearly it is by many (btw not me) so dont fucking call me sensitive. What I am saying is that all that has to happen is Bernado is told what is and isnt acceptable over here and that way we can move on

Wouldn’t surprise me if he fucked off after this. He won’t want anything to do with the FA after this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.