City & Zagreb Charged

Not sure why everybody is so outraged by this. They were a complete and utter disgrace, throwing things into a crowd is one of the most low life scummy things you can do when there’s zero control over where that object goes, could very easily take out a kids eye. Yes they initiated it but it doesn’t condone the morons in our own section throwing stuff back with equally no control over where that lands. UEFA should be charging them for multiple offences but you can’t moan at city being charged when the charge happened.

My guess is that anything launched from our side ended up landing amongst a load of bald, semi-naked men, dancing around provocatively. Although, how someone can throw summat and reach Canal Street from the South Stand, is beyond me...

For me... supporting City is the only thing that matters....the actions of others would never stop me going to support my team. In fact, if I stopped going, I would feel like the enemy had won.
I support City but I'm not supporting that corrupt competition. If we win the thing I'll go to Switzerland and moon the UEFA HQ to celebrate, won't watch any of the matches though.

I support City but I'm not supporting that corrupt competition. If we win the thing I'll go to Switzerland and moon the UEFA HQ to celebrate, won't watch any of the matches though.
If you ever do that I’ll put you up in the family chalet, all inclusive.

Predictable and i can guarantee we get a bigger fine than them.

Id back the club 100% if we announced we would boycott their shit, corrupt competition from now on.

Given that there around 6,000 unsold tickets for that game, could the club not look at certain European games and factor in wider areas of segregation on both sides of visiting supporters? It could then sell tickets elsewhere first. May have the numbers wrong, so apologies if it was sold out or if this is logistically impossible.

I don’t think it’s the most sensible idea having European away fans within 10 yards of our most lively home fans. They need to rethink this and shove them somewhere else. Not like there isn’t room.

My post was fuck all to do with the missiles; it was a (pretty feeble) joke as to whether you were called Ash because you were born in Ashton or whether you moved there so you could call yourself Ash from Ashton!

It sounded funnier in my head tbf!

@Blue Mist ascribing far too much subtlety and sophistication to me there, I’m afraid!

Well I was miles out, sorry GDM yours was pathetic, mine on the other hand...…………………...

So what are we thinking? More or less than the €20k that Liverpool were fined for attacking our team bus? Or the €30k we got for being late?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.