Wolves (H) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I’d better not say anything this week after the abuse I got for suggesting that Foden should start instead of Gundogan last week.

I will day this though. I hope Foden leaves in January for his own good.
You say you hope our best talent ever and boyhood city fan leaves the club in January and expect not to get stick?

Biggest disappointment is Foden not starting. KDB out, Bernardo feeling glum after recent events. Gundogan and Silva is not always the best pairing. Will there be another league game this season with this much of a reason for Phil to start? Doubt it.

Well, I’d better not say anything this week after the abuse I got for suggesting that Foden should start instead of Gundogan last week.

I will day this though. I hope Foden leaves in January for his own good.
I hope Foden does what Pep and Txiki think is best for him.

Silva and Gundogan in midfield, Ferna and Otamendi playing their third game is 8 days, and Cancelo out of position at LB while Angelino sits on the bench.

Love Pep but some of his team selections are questionable

Don't think the centre backs playing is any issue whatsoever. Ferna barely had to move the other night and is fit as a fiddle anyway. Would much prefer Bernado in centre mid for some legs with no KDB but Pep's love for Gundog knows know bounds.

Silva and Gundogan in midfield, Ferna and Otamendi playing their third game is 8 days, and Cancelo out of position at LB while Angelino sits on the bench.

Love Pep but some of his team selections are questionable

I think Fern & Otamandi will be fine.

Zagreb didn't put them under any kind of intense pressure. Plus we have had the extra 24 hours by playing today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.