Ilkay Gundogan - 2019/20 Performances

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
He shouldn’t be singled out for criticism because our other midfielders were poor too.

Unless Silva is playing left wing (which he never does anymore), I don’t think we can accommodate the two of them in the same team.

The game was crying out for Foden.

I’ve said it time and time again that he cannot play at 8 in this side. Then he has a half decent game at 8 against some dogshit team and his harem are out in force sucking his cock. He is a neat and tidy player, who keeps the ball and recycles play but he is as creative as my fridge freezer. He also has a negative impact on our pressing when we don’t have the ball.

Lazy and cowardly downhill skier. A nothing player if I've seen one, apart from a few games at the back of last season, which were any case still overrated. I saw this cat being rated higher than even Fernandinho at one point - and no, it wasn't even joke. 100% legit.

He's hacked into Pep computer and obtained some highly incriminating material because it's the only thing that could explain his continued selection in the side. Bernado fucking Silva is being benched for this fraud every game

He wasn't the problem today. The problem is playing him and Silva together, and that's Guardiola's fault.

He did what he does. Made lots of quick, short passes, intercepted the ball in midfield, recycled the ball around, picked up some second balls.

He didn't create goals or score or act like a defensive wall in midfield because he's not that player. I'm a little confused as to why people constantly complain that he doesn't do things that he's never done, and isn't in the side to do.

Would be willing to wager all our worst results over past 2 and a bit seasons are when gundo was on the pitch. Was great towards the end of last year in the deeper role, but as a no.8 he offers little in High intensity premier league matches. gets overrun, gets bullied. His limitations seem obvious but pep isn't seeing his flaws properly right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.